Hi Fly, a leading wet lease specialist airline operating worldwide, is recruiting an Executive Assistant (Junior Position), for the Headquarters in Lisbon.
What are you going to do?
• Provide direct administrative support to the Executive Assistant and to the Board;
• Screen, respond to and forward routine calls and correspondence;
• Support and coordinate logistics for the meetings of the Board;
• Manage the Executive’s agenda and schedule;
• Prepare and manage documentation, keeping the archive updated and organized;
• Liaise with external and internal entities and attend to their requests;
• Ensure availability of office supplies;
• Perform other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
What should you have?
• Academic degree in Secretariat, Administration, or other relevant area;
• Organization and attention to detail;
• Time management skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office tools;
• Fluency in English (spoken and written);
• Knowledge of Spanish and other languages is preferable.
What do we offer you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the largest Portuguese aviation companies;
• Possibility of career growth and progression;
• Salary proportional to demonstrated experience;
• Health insurance;
• Other benefits: free fruit, rooftop overlooking the city of Lisbon, birthday day off and up to 25 leave days.
If this opportunity is for you, send us your CV (link below) and join us on board!